Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 01, 2015

A remastered release of Dark Souls II, featuring a graphical upgrade, increased online player limit, remixed locations for items and enemies, and includes all of the previously released DLC.

finding the right weapon and armor

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm hesitant to upgrade and/or infuse my gear b/c I have the nagging feeling the weapon/armor will suck (or if I trade a boss soul for a special weapon). Example, I traded for the dragonrider halberd and then found it was too heavy to use. My guy walked in slow motion. A few scenes later I traded for the spider sword, which apparently can slow enemies down. I tested it out a few times by spitting the web stuff out and then it broke after three swings. WTF? Anyway, I'm just trying to find a good armor and weapon upgrade/infusion. My guy is a sorcerer-fighter, using the witch robes, firesword, drangleic shield, longbow+7, and sorceries. I'm looking for a good spear and armor set. Should I just upgrade the witch robes too?

thx for help

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.