Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Area Connection Map (Spoilers)

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Seikenfreak

Made this out of boredom. Not entirely useful unless someone new to the game wanted to know where things were but doesn't care about area name spoilers. And technically the memory areas, except for the Giant Lord one, are optional right? Decided to leave them as is though. And I see Pharos should be Pharros*.

Maybe it'll help someone somewhere lol

No Caption Provided

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Drangleic/King's Passage/Dragon Aerie/Shrine deserve better than being green rectangles. Also should be like a big circle around Shrine of Amana that says "My favorite!!!!"

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

This is cool stuff man, good work!

The layout of the world is an interesting mix of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls; combining the open world/connected exploration with arms that extend from the main hub world. I don't think it's better or worse than either of the previous games, it's another nice twist on the franchise.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think I ever went to Grave of Saints... Is it a large area? Anything interesting there?

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@cale said:

I don't think I ever went to Grave of Saints... Is it a large area? Anything interesting there?

There's a PVP based covenant and a boss down there.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By gkhan

@cale said:

It's on the path from the bonfire that's halfway down in the well in Majula. Yes, you should go there!

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanks for the response.

I wish I had 3D skills because it'd be neat to try and make a sort of 3D version of this to give an idea of where things are above and below ground (like the magical floating lava/mountain city in the clouds that is the Iron Keep)

And yea wish I had the patience to put more detail into this. The image would have to be a much higher resolution to cram all the details in. Marking the boss name for each area. Marking certain white lines with what key/item you need to unlock that path. I would love to have more space to divide the Shaded Woods section up more. Mark or color code each area to signify the general order of approach etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.