Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

DLC question

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey Duders,

I have a question, after you beat the final boss in this game can you go on to play the DLC?

I ask as in dark souls 1 you had to beat the dlc first otherwise play it on NG+

Many thanks in advance.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheBlue

@carryboy: Dark Souls 2 doesn't immediately launch you into NG+ when you beat the game. You can keep doing whatever until you're ready to go.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

random, but ive always wanted to play a souls game. i tried demon souls on ps3 a long time ago but never got back to playing it. Is it too late to play dark souls one and two on PC? or is there some sort of online component that ill be missing if i wait too long?

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luca717: No, you can still play them. You may have fewer phantoms to summon for help in Dark Souls, and the red phantoms that invade your world will be major dicks, but the online aspects of the game are not essential.

Dark Souls II probably isn't terribly different than it was around launch. Summoning phantoms for bosses is more important, but you can still get by without them, and I think you'll still be able to find people to fight with. The soul memory system should help prevent overpowered invaders.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.