Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Do You Believe in Miracles? (Faith Thread)

bnutz2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Friar Bnutz here, at your service. On my journey across the wastes of Drangleic, I cross paths with many a weary traveler who may require my assistance. At times, grievous injuries may require mending or my companions may just need a boon to their abilities. My Faith requires me to recall and chant certain prayers during the heat of battle to Heal or provide Replenishment to my allies and at times requires me to lash out with the wrath of the gods towards my enemies.

This land of Drangleic is familiar yet strange. My incantations and hymns seem to have naught effect on my allies. Tell me, are there other warriors of Faith who have experienced a lack of reply from the deities? Have thou Healed or Replenished with any success in other worlds?

(OOC: Do any of the Faith-based Miracles, or Estus Flasks for that matter, seem to have any effect on other players in online play? I'm not sure if the numbers just aren't displaying and I don't have time to stand there and watch health meters tick or what, but it seems like I am not able to heal other players.)

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes, mircales can heal other players - but they have to be within range. I haven't messed with them too extensively, but it seems like a relatively short distance.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

How is a cleric build for PvE? I'm looking to focus on melee while having a few spells to wield. May do a little jolly co-operation should the chance arise, but ultimately I'm looking to be the most badass cleric in the realm!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.