Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

how to join my freind in the same server

AEweber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AEweber

i need to play coop with my freind in darksouls 2 ps3 version any one now how to do it

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By strainedeyes

There is a ring you can by from Shalquoir (the cat merchant) in Majula, the Name-engraved Ring. This lets you pick a God, and allows you to more easily summon people who also have the ring and chose the same God.

This is the best way to match up with specific people, but it's still not a guarantee.

AEweber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok thx

yayamato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how topleasethatfriendthenjoin you ondarksouls2I havelittlestértitewhite labeland I havealso buytheannauxfacilitatesconxbut Iarivenotto usethepiereand IpenceIhaveusedtheafoixknowand whatit'scaBehavior?

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yayamato said:

how to please that friend then join you on dark souls 2 I have little stértite white label and I have also buy the annaux facilitates conx but I arive not to use the piere and I pence I have used the a foix know and what it's ca Behavior?

What... in... the... actual... fuck... ?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

It's worth noting that both summons and invasions run on a timer now, so you won't be able to play together for very long; maybe.. 15 minutes I think? Plus I think that once you've played with a certain player, there's an interval for when you'll then be able to interact with that same player. I think so anywhoo.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@yummylee: well that's completely dampened my spirits. Fuck.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@blommer4 said:

@yayamato said:

how to please that friend then join you on dark souls 2 I have little stértite white label and I have also buy the annaux facilitates conx but I arive not to use the piere and I pence I have used the a foix know and what it's ca Behavior?

What... in... the... actual... fuck... ?

I normally try not to make fun of non-English speakers, but I'm positive that whatever that guy's native language is, he could've directly typed it into Google Translate, and it would've come out a million times more coherently than what he actually typed. Even if Google Translate isn't perfect, it's usually close enough.

Like, I'm guessing "little stértite white label" is supposed to be "white sign soapstone", but some cursory googling seems to indicate that "stertite" is Latin? The rest of the post seems French-ish, so maybe the French localization just uses super archaic French words for some items, or just straight up Latin? Or I could be way off and he's actually translating from Portuguese or Russian or something, I'm no linguist. Either way, I'm really trying, and I have no idea what he's even trying to say after "white label".

The best I can do is "Can you help me join a friend in Dark Souls 2? I have the white sign soapstone and I also have [unintelligible string of words from various languages]."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.