Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Missed Connections...

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I feel like Darks Souls 2 should have a missed connections board somewhere. I remember playing and a phantom was helping me with a tough boss and they died right before the end. I stuck it out with some true grit and defeated. There was no way of comunicating my thanks and to pet them know I did it! Just been reading some stories just like this on other boards.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

On 360 you could always check out who you last played with (don't now if there's a similar feature on PS3), and just message them then.

Avatar image for weegieanawrench
    weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

You can look up recently met players and message them through xbox chat/psn message. It's not very elegant but it's the only way. Besides, From probably wants it that way. You're supposed to be on a harrowing journey, if you happen to meet a stranger with a similar purpose, you help each other out and move on. The word "companionship" doesn't seem to exist in the Souls universe.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

You - strapping but pale in a (mostly) full suit of armor, fat rolling.

Me - long-haired blonde with equally pale and slightly decaying skin, wailing away at the crotch of that horrific demon before you struck the final blow across its backside.

It was over so soon that I never had the chance to tell you...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.