Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Can anyone help with Dark Souls?

thebolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thebolt

So I would love some help with the "Dark Souls fix" mod that has gained oh so much popularity. I wouldn't really be asking here BUT...I can't join neogaf, which seems to be where the guy who made it is taking questions. I'm not cool enough to have a non free email. So I'm desperate for help.

No Caption Provided

When I installed the thing (dragged files into folder) and booted up the game...my game suddenly looked like the picture to the left. Now i'm no expert, but my game did NOT look like that before the patch. And this does NOT look like it fixed much of anything. Any help from someone who had the same issues or would have any insight as to how to work around this? If not, thank you anyways.

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ModernAlkemie

Turn off AA in the DS video options. It's a known bug with that release of DS fix.

Also it might we worthwhile to get this thread moved to the Dark Souls page considering it is a common problem.

thebolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That worked! Thank you very much! I have also moved this to the Dark Souls forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.