Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Traversing back to Firelink Shrine

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xxizzypop

I'm currently in Anor Londo. How do I get back to this area?

James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By James5955

Just go back to where you started in Anor Londo and interact with the flying monster. It'll take to you back to the spot where you killed the Iron Golem.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By white

@xxizzypop said:

I'm currently in Anor Londo. How do I get back to this area?

Go to the podium where the pink bat demons carried you. You'll be at where the Iron Golem is. Back track to the area with the sqaure-hole in the floor and the 2 cages. If you got the cage key (obtained by jumping across the broken ledge to the merchant and going down the tower from there), you can take the express elevator down to the start of Sen's Fortress. Backtrack somemore for profit.

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By jimi

When you complete Anor Londo you unlock the ability to warp between key bonfires.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.