Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Weapon Upgrade troubles. Help!

CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CJduke

So I'm trying to upgrade a knight shield to +10 so I can turn it into the crystal ring shield from the butterfly boss. I have gotten it to +6 and now the blacksmith won't make it +7. I don't understand why, I have 9 large titanite shards and plenty of souls. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated! Oh btw I'm using the blacksmith near the forest and sen's fortress to do this, I gave him an ember and he was able to make me a divine weapon as well.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

You need to go into the Fortress, spin around in a circle 35 times, which causes the boss to respawn, and then you need to beat it without blocking and get three toasties. Then you fight Noob Saibot, and if you beat him, you get the glasses of seeing, which let you find the ladder to Cloud Town. Then you talk to the blacksmith there.

Nah, I'm just messing with you!

CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By CJduke

Nevermind I figured it out. Since its been modified to standard i upgrade it normally again.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Just make sure and get back to me when you find Cloud Town.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong
    @CJduke said:

Nevermind I figured it out. Since its been modified to standard i upgrade it normally again.

I had the same thing, I was like 'wtf mr bearded blacksmith man' but I found it in the reinforce menu ><

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.