Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Darksiders 2 PC control problem... Please help?

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sarnecki

This is such an incredibly lame problem to have, but I'm kind of stuck... I'm at a boss battle in Darksiders 2 that requires me to blast a large sphere into a boss... Sadly the input command to do so is Mouse 3 or the mouse wheel, and for some reason my mouse is totally non responsive in the game for some reason. Does any body know what the input would be that I have to remap in the controls menu in order to get around this? It's super embarrassing and a dumb problem to have, but a problem regardless.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By emem

Hm do you play the game with mouse and keyboard or a controller? It reads like you play with a controller, but then you should have a different button prompt (right trigger) to throw stuff so I assume you play with mouse and keyboard?  

Anyway, when you have a controller connected and enabled you can't use the mouse ingame, it just doesn't work until you disconnect or disable the controller. That's the only thing I can think of.

OhHiMk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OhHiMk

Emem is right. When you have a controller connected, the only time you can use the mouse is within the menu. It is no longer an in-game control option.

Scotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Scotto

I couldn't imagine playing this game with a mouse and keyboard, and I'm playing on my PC. When the combat gets tougher later on, it seems like it would be a total clusterfuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.