Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

azaels palace help spoilers possible.

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laser56

ok so it seems like alot of people are getting stuck here but I almost chucked my table out the window lol so heres my problem. I'm on the third beam I got all the way past the golem thing and I'm taking the beam back to azael but there is one puzzle where there is a red rock with two portals you can use with the void walker and a switch on the rock and then there is a door with two switch's on ether side and I have to hit the two switch's at the exact same time but I also have to hit the switch on the red rock so the beams can go through the portals and the door closes to damn fast and the rock turns even faster. 
    If someone anyone can help me that would be cool thanks guys. 

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shirogane

Chronosphere, look for it. 

On that note, thsi part bugged up for me, i somehow went through the blue barrier when heading towards the thing, and ended up not being able to get out because i was inside, and you can't open it from the inside.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Seppli

I just locked on to the cube with the glaive - went as far it allowed me in direction of the two statues, threw the glaive, marked the the two statues and threw the glaive at them. Took me about 15 attempts - but it works this way.

laser56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By laser56
    @Shirogane: thanks and actual there is a lever on the other side of the door 
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Seppli
    @Shirogane said:
    " Chronosphere, look for it.  On that note, thsi part bugged up for me, i somehow went through the blue barrier when heading towards the thing, and ended up not being able to get out because i was inside, and you can't open it from the inside. "
    I thought there ought to be  a chronosphere, but I didn't see any. So I did it just like that, which worked too... after some fiddling around.

Where in the hell was that chronosphere?
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shirogane
    @Seppli said:
    " @Shirogane said:
    " Chronosphere, look for it.  On that note, thsi part bugged up for me, i somehow went through the blue barrier when heading towards the thing, and ended up not being able to get out because i was inside, and you can't open it from the inside. "
    I thought there ought to be  a chronosphere, but I didn't see any. So I did it just like that, which worked too... after some fiddling around.  Where in the hell was that chronosphere? "

Off to the edge in little alcove thingy. It's off one of the bridge thingys. I felt it didn't really need to be used, but it does make it a lot easier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.