Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Gentleman Undead Person? (possible spoilers)

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Falcon5008

So my current objective is find the pieces of the Armageddon Blade, and I'm in the Drowned Pass and i went into an area on the east side of the map, and a Gentleman Zombie like person, more than likely a demon, wearing a top hat, and fighting with a cane just materialized and attacked me. I fought him off and after the battle he left. Does anyone know who he is and what his purpose is??
    CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CenturionCajun

There are three or four of him scattered throughout the game. You have to defeat him with some very specific moves but if you do you get a big reward. I think there is also an achievement/trophy for killing all of them.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

It's Undead Hamz.  He's invaded our Darksiders!!!

I've seen him twice so far.  Apparently, he shows up four times.  You can only kill him a couple of specific ways, one of which I believe is just countering all his attacks.  If you just knock the shit out of him, he's worth something like 1,000 souls a piece.  If you do all the stuff correctly, then he's worth quite a bit more. 

When it comes down to it, though...I just want his top hat and cane as armor and weapons.  =  /

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Falcon5008
    @jakob187:
    lol. War with a top hat? id pay to see that. 

anyways, i found him again, so far at Drowned Pass, and another at Twilight Cathedral. where have u guys found him at?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.