On Sale On PSN

#1 Posted by liquiddragon (241 posts) -

It's $10 but it's 10gb.....

#2 Posted by Mike_Sandbag (40 posts) -

I'm considering picking this up... It seems like a good deal. Is it?

#3 Posted by StrainedEyes (1325 posts) -

@Mike_Sandbag said:

I'm considering picking this up... It seems like a good deal. Is it?

The cheapest used Darksiders on Amazon is 12 bucks, so yeah.

#4 Posted by Slax (928 posts) -

@Mike_Sandbag: I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I think I picked it up for $10 on Steam. And after finishing, I gladly would've paid more.

#5 Posted by liquiddragon (241 posts) -

i really want to pick it up but i have an 80gb and only like 14gb left....

o, what to do...

#6 Posted by N7 (3590 posts) -
@liquiddragon: You're name is LIQUID DRAGON for god sake. If you can't figure it out, then what happens to the world?
#7 Posted by mikey87144 (1781 posts) -

It'a a great game like Patrick and Jeff said. I paid $20 and I would have paid more if I'd known how great it is. One of the best Zelda games ever made.

#8 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

It's gone on sale for $5 multiple times on Steam as well, and I am sure it will again. But hey, the game is certainly worth $10 if you can't wait! 

#9 Posted by crazyleaves (646 posts) -
@N7
@liquiddragon: You're name is LIQUID DRAGON for god sake. If you can't figure it out, then what happens to the world?
Seriously, just delete some shit to avert the collapse please. Plus you can buy it and not download it till you free up space.

I got it earlier, I've already played through it on a rental but I wants it for myself. Too good of a deal to pass up in my opinion.
#10 Edited by liquiddragon (241 posts) -

I've never bought a digital copy of a retail game (ps1 games excluded). I feel weird about doing this....

but I'd be losing money if I don't...

#11 Posted by MetalBaofu (1393 posts) -

I played it on the Xbox back when it first came out(rental), but I wouldn't mind playing it again. I'll probably try and grab this before the sale ends. It's definitely worth 10 bucks.

#12 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2994 posts) -

I have so many spare gb I might consider this... problem is the art style never looked that interesting to me.

#13 Posted by Soapy86 (2623 posts) -

@mikey87144 said:

It'a a great game like Patrick and Jeff said. I paid $20 and I would have paid more if I'd known how great it is. One of the best Zelda games ever made.

Listen to this man.

#14 Posted by Kiri90 (257 posts) -

It's $5 for PC download on Amazon for those interested. I picked it up since I had been wanting it, and because of Patrick.

#15 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

great game indeed. glad i saw this earlier or else i never would have noticed really. love this game to death. big time excited for darksiders 2. i am definitely looking forward to playing through this game all over again.

#16 Posted by L1GHTN1N (458 posts) -

@Kiri90 said:

It's $5 for PC download on Amazon for those interested. I picked it up since I had been wanting it, and because of Patrick.

Just picked it up, redeems on Steam no problem. . Also got The Darkness 2 for $25 which did as well, downloading both right now.

#17 Posted by jking47 (1214 posts) -

If you have not played it, get it, worth far more than $10.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.