3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Slavery Simulator 0

In general I enjoy games where I get to do a few things; perhaps obliterate interweb slobbergoats through humiliating violence or in some cases, build a giant empire of Sootdom that rules the planar-sphere. Franchises such as Civilization, Age of Empires, and Caesar have always been a way for me to realize that I have no concept of keeping track of time. But lets face it, historical turn based or RTS games are DEADED, and not exactly popping up at game conventions wowing disillusioned youth. Fo...

Anno 1404 - Kinda good 0

I have played pretty much every Anno game for the PC, I love these kinds of games. What surprised me with 1404 is how similar it is to Anno 1701. The graphics are a bit better, everything looks smoother and there are a few changes to how resources,buildings and how your settlement upgrades, but in the end it feels like I'm playing 1701, again. The main new thing with 1404 is that you can build "oriental" buildings, arabic/asian looking houses. To gain the abiltity to build in the southern parts ...