Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

Anything I should know when making a character? any tips?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

Ok, so ive finaly completed the hour and  a half install for this thing on my PS3 and now need to create a  character. Problem is, im terrible at that kinda stuff. i mainly would like to know if there is a certain way i should make this guy or if theyre is any tips? I dont wanna make a person thats gonna be terrible in fights or whatever. Any ideas? Should I make jhim from scratch or base him off a exisiting hero/villian?
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Raven_Sword said:
    " Ok, so ive finaly completed the hour and  a half install for this thing on my PS3 and now need to create a  character. Problem is, im terrible at that kinda stuff. i mainly would like to know if there is a certain way i should make this guy or if theyre is any tips? I dont wanna make a person thats gonna be terrible in fights or whatever. Any ideas? Should I make jhim from scratch or base him off a exisiting hero/villian? "
    It is all up to you. But I gotta warn you. Its not different from champions online.
    ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ravensword
    @The_Laughing_Man:

Never played champions. so its a new thing for me.
    ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ravensword

Im not sure what I want my Fighting style to be. Its between martial arts, Dual weild and Pistols.  My character flies.
    VictorDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By VictorDeLeon

there won't be any real difference for efficiency in the first levels, you'll get some powers to choose when you level up (sometimes offensive, some skills, some movement) but seems you can change them at headquarters (may be limited number of changes)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.