Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DC Universe Online

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 11, 2011

An MMO for the PC and consoles that allows you to fight for and alongside the forces of good or evil from the DC Comics Universe.

Unplayable Lag Help!

ChillyUK7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ChillyUK7

Most people are not experiencing lag but I am, all my other games run fine and so did WOW so it is another issue (I have V Sync turned off). In game enemies and players appear and disapear, I get attacked by enemies I cant see and attacking enemies does not reduce their health bar until 10/15 secs into the fight, that is if they don't disapear first, moving around the city is still smooth. I looked around on DC forums and a few people said you can improve it by editing Nvidia settings from 'Turbo'  to a lower performance setting but not much explanation on how to do that, if anyone here has any tips on reducing this lag please tell me as I have barely been able to play this game since it's release. Im not very computer savy so if you could explain what to do as detailed as possible that would be great. 

*Edit, Im playing on PC, EU Server, Wired Connection. Also found out that it's not actual lag im having but a visual delay

CouncilSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CouncilSpectre

Are you playing on the PS3, or PC? Which server are you using, and is it in the US, UK, or EU.  Are you using a  Wi-Fi conection or wired?  

I probably can't help but anyone who can will need that info.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.