Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Island

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

After a zombie virus sweeps across a beautiful island resort, survivors must fight their way to freedom while trying to find out exactly what went down in this open-world first-person action game.

Gamebreaking Bugfix: Born to be Wild, Security Terminals

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By finstern

There is a horrible bug on the PC version which may lead to people reloading checkpoints, but is rather easy prevent... if not time consuming and a complete crock of shit that it happens. When you do the bit where you re-enable 4 computer firewalls, you are supposed to return to joe security and complete the quest, well me and my buddy found we had no waypoint whatsoever... I noticed that his animation was stuck, he was right next to three chairs.... so naturally I started swinging at him and when one of the chairs moved, so did he! Only a bit though... My friend and I continued to kick the cushioney shit out of said chairs until they were completely out of the way. He started walking again, went to the desk and next waypoint of mission unlock.

Just a heads up as it has apparently been happening to a few people.

CrimsonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By CrimsonNoir

I didn't have issues with that mission myself, but I did notice him getting caught on those chairs slightly. At first I thought he was trying to sit down on an overturned chair.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Arker101

Yeah, this also happened to me on 360, but it was because i moved the chairs when I was looting all the computers underneath that desk for batteries and such.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.