Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 17, 2015

The final update to Dead or Alive 5 brings the game to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Last Round features more characters, stages, and costumes than any other Dead or Alive game to date.

Bought the new character and did not get them!

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I am not alone in this since I've found others on gamefaqs with this problem. In the EU PS3 store if you buy the new characters they don't show up in game, they don't appear in your download list. They simply don't exist! I got the 5 character pack and only got the 3 old ones from Ultimate. Other people have bought Honoka stand alone DLC and got nothing, nada!

Seems someone at SCEE put up the DLC but not the actual content to unlock in them in game. Honoka is still locked and a message saying I need to buy her, I did!

Seems this is a EU problem and it works fine in the US.

Putting this up as a warning and to ask if anyone have managed to get a answer from Sony about this.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

Geez. This sounds really lame. The only issue I've had in the little time I've played is that it didn't give me access to some of the DLC I had. I wonder if that was just an issue on everybody's end because I think they published that costume pack again this week, fixed. This almost reminds me of when a couple pieces of free Senran Kagura SV DLC were released and stopped the game from booting because of a slip-up on Sony's end.

This, along with corrupted saves and that PC version not launching with online play make me wonder what's going on over there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.