Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 is the seventh entry in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise, introducing a new visual style, new game mechanics, and highly interactive stages.

Launch Trailer out! The final countdown begins!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

Its been a long road people. I remember back at Tokyo Game Show 2011 when this game was announced. They came out swinging with a pretty action packed trailer of Hayabusa and Hayate fighting on top of a skyscraper that suddenly started to crumble beneath them. Ever since I've been cautiously following the game. For a long time I was even unsure If I wanted to bother at all after not exactly being overwhelmed with Metroid Other M or Ninja Gaiden 3. Then sometime earlier in the summer I really just well.. got in the mood. I started playing Dead or Alive 4 again on a whim and remembered how much I loved the game then PM'ed me and asked if I wanted to play some DOA. That was really when my fever really hit and I knew I was in no matter what. You all know how hyped I've been theres been my blog along side me going wiki edit happy and sprucing up many of the character pages for the DOA characters. So, the countdown really begins. 5 days left. Oh yeah... and there is this whole "trailer" bit I came in here to post. =p

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By AngelN7

You're so excited that even I can feel it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.