Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

The third title in the Dead or Alive Xtreme series, which was only released in Japan and Asian territories.

Tried making a Japanese PSN account - still screwed

Vorcoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I want to take advantage of the bonus swimsuits, etc. that came with the game, but the game does not (and probably will never) exist on the North American PSN.

I created a Japanese PSN account and set the region to Japan, but I'm still getting the "This content is not available in your region" error when I enter the codes.

This means I'm probably screwed in regards to any DLC they release for the game as well.

Anything I can do?

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Japanese VPN?

wildpomme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DLC is tied to the region of the game. Since Japanese didn't work, I assume you got the Asian version, the one with an English option? If that's the case, then you need to make a Hong Kong account.

Vorcoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh, the Hong Kong account did the trick. Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize the PSN was so regionally segregated

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.