Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

Crazy Strip Poker!

borodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By borodin

At a certain point in the game you can chose to play strip poker with some of the survivors back at the safehouse, it's pretty funny and I think (haven't checked whether it's in my clothes locker yet) that you can unlock new gear by beating specific survivors - only problem is as an actual poker game it's a little silly, the blinds go up so quickly that after a while you don't even really play because the blinds force you to go all-in!!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

The main point of that is to get the Knights helmet.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By alistercat
    @Anwar:  I don't think you lose any money anyway, you just have to get the fat guy with the Knight Helmet on to strip down completely. Just play your hands safe so you don't end up losing pieces of clothing and the guy may bust out anyway.
    ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By ReyGitano

I didn't know you could actually get clothes this way. Suddenly Strip Poker went from a silly addition to a must have.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By RichardLOlson

Its silly and awkward at the same time.

Bongos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bongos

I lost hard at the poker game but I heard having gambling magazines help get better hands. I had two gambling magazines so it's either I'm terrible at poker or gambling magazines only effect real world objects like slot machines and such.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alistercat
    @Anwar said:
    " @AlisterCat:  I didn't know that about the helmet, but I busted 2 people, unfortunately Jack(f?orgot his name) wasn't playing, that is a bummer. "
    Well the helmet is necessary for the full suit of armour, which gives you... armour. Keep trying to play and I think he will randomly join in. I suck at poker so it took me quite a few tries.
    Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By RelentlessKnight

I didn't have time to beat this side mission for it because its too damn long and my main missions happen to be in the red though I almost got every to strip down completely

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By alternate

I am annoyed I never got to play strip poker as a kid.  I want the childhood depicted in 80's American teen sex comedies. There is a narrow window between like the ages 13 and 16.  After that it just seems a bit pointless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.