Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 02, 2010

Dead Rising 2 is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game that takes place five years after the end of the original Dead Rising, moving its zombie apocalypse setting into the glamorous Fortune City.

MY first impression of Dead Rising 2...

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

Alright so the first thing I did was lose at Terror is Reality, so I restarted. Second time I won and then got killed by the looters.
    Third time I lost at TIR. Forth time I lost at TIR. 

Fifth time I won, and saved right after, and now I FUCKING love this game!

I was scared the difficulty was jacked but it just took me a little while to get used to the controls!

What was YOUR first impression of the game?

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

The driving was better was my very first impression.  After that, it was yo bro, this shit is just like Dead Rising and I'm totally okay with that since I really liked the first one.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

Wow, I can't believe you restarted that many times right at the beginning. I lost at TIR first and was totally embarrassed but I didn't know the controls and messed up badly. Once I knew I could handbrake turn rather than fly up the walls I won really well. My first impression was that Katey is a very sweet kid and that got me invested in the story.

Bongos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bongos

I flipped out when I lost at TIR in the beginning and restarted. When I won I still got smack talked in the cutscenes so it doesn't really matter except for your ego I guess.

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By matpaget
    @Bongos: And the money you start with
    You start with 10 grand if you win
    5 grand if you lose

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.