Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 06, 2016

Frank West returns to Willamette during the Holiday season in the fourth installment of the Dead Rising series.

PC or XBONE for Dead Rising 4

buttle826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey guys and gals, I think I want to play Dead Rising 4. Hearing Brad talk about it on the podcast made me want to give it a shot.

Question is, should I grab it on PC or Xbox? Are there any known issues for either version? I'm tempted to buy it on the Xbox so I can enjoy it on my nice new big TV, and I can also continue to avoid buying anything on the Windows store. But if it's nicely optimized for PC, I can be persuaded the other way.

My PC is relatively high-end, so specs aren't a concern there.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Avatar image for deactivated-633c70ff026e8
    deactivated-633c70ff026e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played the Xbox version, I don't remember encountering any issues, it was totally fine, it would be cool on that new tv.

I would imagine the PC version with a good PC is probably better though, I think it comes out on Steam in Feb or March.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

It's a buggy game. Not completely broken but a lot of achievements are bugged, enemies regularly spawn inside walls and other inaccessible areas. I've had a couple of crashes on Xbox and a couple of soft locks. Some of the objectives in multiplayer have been bugged and cannot be completed, so you have to try again and again. Not much worse than any big release, they're all buggy in some way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.