Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DeathSpank

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 13, 2010

A comedic action-RPG developed by Hothead Games, and headed by Ron Gilbert of Monkey Island fame.

If I Meet Her At The Gate...

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By sjschmidt93

So I just finished the game and have 100%, but am only level 19 with lots more XP to go. My quest now is to meet Sandy at the gate, if I do that will it end the game, and never allow me to get the level 20 trophy? 

And if not, does anyone have good grinding places, since I'm out of quests :=\

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski

The game "ends" when you enter the gate, but you can go back to the main menu and continue your game.  The game saves right after you defeat Lord Von Prong.

And for grinding places... I switched between the enchanted forest (unicorns are the highest level enemies), and turtle lake (a lot of turtles in a very compact area).

TsuHai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TsuHai

I switched between unicorns and orque-village/prongcastle orques - i think especially the castle-orks give most exp in the game

T00MuchSteeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By T00MuchSteeze
    @TsuHai said:
    " I switched between unicorns and orque-village/prongcastle orques - i think especially the castle-orks give most exp in the game "
    Yea just run down from the top of that castle area with the armor piercing crossbow. Then the bottom village part, then turtle lake, then unicorns. Took me about 45 minutes doing that. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.