Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Defiance

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 02, 2013

Defiance is a free-to-play MMO-shooter that coincides with events in a television series of the same name, depicting humans and aliens working together on a ravaged, mutated Earth. The game is multi-platform, but does not support cross-platform play.

Do you think Defiance is worth 10 bucks on PSN, can you give me a quick review?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think Defiance is worth 10 bucks on PSN, can you give me a quick review? (28 votes)

For 10 bucks you'll have an aswome good time... 36%
    Don't bother the game is awful it will be a waste of time, trust me... 21%
    Its ok, but nothing special you can pass on it.. 21%
    Haven't played this game, but sense its 10 bucks I'm buying it. 21%

So I like to hear what GB users have to say about this game. I know its 10 bucks, but doesn't mean it will be worth my time. So for the people that played it what's it like overall?

• 
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

$10 is such a low price that if you have to ask if it's worth your money, it's probably not.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

For $60? Not a chance whatsoever. For $10, I would definitely say it's worth it. Questing is relatively repetitive and bland, but the gameplay is fun enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
    deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have heard nothing overly great about it, but a $10 gamble is pretty low. Even if you just play for a few hours, that's comparable to what most $60 games provide these days.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By darkjohnny47

$10 is a hell of a good price. I bought it for xbox at $60 and really enjoyed it. Its a console MMO/third person shooter. I'm guessing on PS3 that there's no monthly fee or anything either (on xbox you have to have Live Gold to play it). $10, to me is not that much to give it a shot.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not a matter of money.

The question you should be asking is your time worth enough to not waste it on a dull completely average looking game.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ares42

I probably had 10 bucks of fun with it, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a good $10 game. It is a mmo borderlands with worse production value, except there's no major progression and it supposedly has a focus on PvP. For a third person shooter though the competitive multiplayer doesn't stand a chance compared to other (albeit more expensive) titles.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Defiance was ok. there is no real variety in the guns, the only real fun part was the online factor. The crazyness of a billion people all shooting at a hundred ant lions from half life, and not putting a dent in them all while flying across the screen. I doubt it would be like that if i loged in now.

Also i found the irony of the whole, we love aliens that look like humans, but fuck aliens that look like bugs, funny.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagbiker said:

Defiance was ok. there is no real variety in the guns, the only real fun part was the online factor. The crazyness of a billion people all shooting at a hundred ant lions from half life, and not putting a dent in them all while flying across the screen. I doubt it would be like that if i loged in now.

Also i found the irony of the whole, we love aliens that look like humans, but fuck aliens that look like bugs, funny.

Yeah, there might not be alot of people playing the game.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised that Angry Joe Reviewed this game..

Loading Video...

It kinda looks like a 3rd person borderlands to me, but not as good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.