Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Anyone part of a good XBone clan?

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

I've been playing Destiny fairly regularly since launch (except for a break after house of wolves) but I haven't been part of any great clans. I've done all the endgame content using websites like destiny tracker. It works for the most part but sometimes you can end up in some unpleasant groups and having a more regular group of people to do these activities with would be nice.

So anyone part of a good, active clan on XBone that is recruiting?

Avatar image for vampiriclunatic
    VampiricLunatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I have not been able to find an active clan yet but I am willing to add you to my friends list. Maybe we can start our own clan and recruit active players to it.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Lincoln Force NA Central has a small group of Xbox One guys but since I don't play Destiny on X1 there isn't currently any leadership to get people together. You are more than welcome to jump in there and try to get those guys together to start doing Nightfalls/Raids/etc. Like I've told a few of the guys there before you are more than welcome to use the chat and forum to schedule stuff as well. Hope this helps.

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@vampiriclunatic said:

I have not been able to find an active clan yet but I am willing to add you to my friends list. Maybe we can start our own clan and recruit active players to it.

ditto. my gt is falek. i don't have a headset at the moment, but i'd love to play some nightfall/endgame content with an actual fireteam. my current light level is 264. cheers

Avatar image for vampiriclunatic
    VampiricLunatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faustyn: I just added you to my friends list.

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I previously played Destiny when it first came out on the ps4 but I'm actually selling my ps4, so I'm gonna pick up the whole taken king bundle on the xbone and will be looking for people to play with. Obviously it's going to take me a long time to get up to the top level, but I'd be interested in joining the xbox clan too.

GT: M3RPHY, shoot me an invite!

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking through the Lincoln Force groups, they seem to be pretty old, at least the East ones. East 1 only has posts from almost a year ago and I actually get a 404 on East 2. Are these groups still active or should we fire up new clans since it seems like we're getting some duders back to the game after the new xpac?

I also don't want to try to start a new group if these are still active since that makes no sense. Anyone?

AnthonyWalkens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnthonyWalkens

@therealnelsk: I would start up my own Xbox clan, the official Lincoln Force clans became inactive shortly after original Destiny came out. The only two Lincoln Force clans that are still around are the unofficial ones, Lincoln Force NA Central and Lincoln Force dot RU.

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vampiriclunatic Have you guys started up a clan yet? I'd be down to start up a new one if you guys are interested too.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@therealnelsk: Like I said earlier, you guys are more than welcome to use Lincoln Force NA Central's Xbox One clan, but I think there are only like 5 guys currently in there. Our PS4 clan is pretty active so we are always there for advice on stuff if needed as well. I love for there to be a place for GBers on Xbox One because it doesn't seem like there currently is one. It's up to you guys but Central is open and you can just jump in right now and start hooking up with each other and the other 5 GBers already there.

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By therealnelsk

@hestilllives19: Sounds good, I'll shoot a request to central. It's better to cluster up with the existing group than splinter off for sure.

AcquiesceAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm part of Lincoln Force EU but I haven't seen any activity in a long time, is anyone else in the same boat as me that wants to try and reignite it? Or should I just join NA and do all my Fireteam stuff at night?

SuperDiscoBacon on X1, light level 287

SilvaNode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SilvaNode

Gamertag - WHETST0NEZ (0 is a zero not letter O)

Xbox 1

Level 32, have all of the content

Add me if anyone wants to play tonight

xTHExGERMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamertag - xDuH GeRm

Xbox 1

Level 40, Light - 280

Add me. Game is more fun with an actual fireteam.

MisterSedition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MisterSedition

I've been wanting to give Destiny another shot since the expansion...

Gamertag - MrSedition

Feel free to add. Low level, but playing with GBers would make dumping some time into the game a lot more enjoyable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.