Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Destiny Leaked Gameplay

• 100 results
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By mike

@mattschwabby said:

@mb said:

I realize this is shitty compressed footage and the game is still in development, but it looks pretty bad. It will be interesting to see how the final game looks compared to this early glimpse.

lol this interests me. What kind of expectations do you have if THIS game is "pretty bad" to you? Have you ever gotten enjoyment out of a video game? I am picturing someone who has touched every game of the last 15 years and is just like "No way. Total garbage" and I love it. I hope you find satisfaction someday, Mr. never-settle-for-less.

Let me guess...you really love Halo?

Destiny looks like an uninspired rehash of Halo with slightly different weapons. Anyway, your post is really bordering on personal attack territory and I suggest you reel it back in a notch. This isn't System Wars or a YouTube comments section. On Giant Bomb we expect users to treat one another with a certain amount of respect.

AngriGhandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By AngriGhandi

Well, Brad and Jeff said they would have something about Destiny going up today that sounded pretty substantial, so I think I'll wait for them to explain the ideas holistically rather than watch some douche "accidentally" streaming a random chunk completely out of context.

Weird that the PS4's sharing tools can automatically block streaming of things like cutscenes in games, but Bungie didn't think to apply that to a pre-release game that they don't want anyone to see.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@sunbrozak said:

Looks like a pretty uninspired mix between Halo and Borderlands. Though it's hard to get a sense of the scale in this one video, and I'll withhold judgement given that it's in alpha.

"Uninspired" "I'll withhold judgement"

I don't think "withhold judgement" means what you think it means

There's a certain finality in my overall judgement that I wasn't referring to with my initial opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.