Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Destiny TV Ad

suntone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I was watching TV the other night and I saw an add for Destiny. The add itself was alright and was mostly live action and it did not really show much about the actual game. However at the end of the add where they show the name of the game, below it where what consoles the game would appear it only listed the PS4. I believe this add was after the Xbox One announcement and I was wondering whether or not this was a huge get for Sony. And does having the PS4 be the only console attached to the game at such an early stage, could a game like this sway people away for the Xbox One.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@suntone: They were at the PS4 announcement thing and yes Sony has some sort of exclusive content deal. However, if you look at COD ghosts ads, they currently only list Xbox one as a platform and at this point, COD has much more sway than Destiny.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By bigjeffrey

If you are a Bungie fan then you have a Xbox. It's coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox One as well. Nope it won't sway people.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Its' coming to Xbox, Activision doesn't do console exclusives. Also it isn't that big of a get, Destiny is unknown, yeah it is made by Bungie but the general public dont' know who Bungie is they just know about Halo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.