Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

How do I level past 365? (and will leveling be easier when they raise the cap?)

Avatar image for stop420snitchin
    Stop420Snitchin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Recently reached 365-I would like to be able to do the raid comfortably. What are my next steps???? Crucible seems painfully slow.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Raid.

You can do it from 360ish, you're more than ready. As it so happens, we're doing that Raid tonight (1900GMT) and we have an empty slot as of now. You might be able to join if I don't get a response from other people I asked.

Beyond that the following drops gear past 365:

• Skeleton Chests on Strikes
    • Vanguard, Crucible and Faction packages
    • Decrypting Exotic engrams
    • Nightfall Strikes
    • Archon's Forge victories (Class Items only)
    • Random Legendary drops in Crucible
    • Iron Banner
    • Random drops upon Trials of Osiris match completion
    • Trials of Osiris Gold Tier package
    • Trials of Osiris armor and weapon drops at 5 and 7 wins respectively
    • Flawless chest in the Lighthouse
    • Wrath of the Machine Raid loot

Keep in mind though, that all values for blues, Legendaries and Exotic engrams (including decryption) will increase this tuesday when the Heroic Raid is released.

mpdebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

After the update on 10/18/16 Archons Forge will drop up to 385 also.

BojackHorseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't get why this is a common question. Gear is progressive, meaning you'll get drops based on your current level. I'm 386 right now, and it didn't really take a big commitment or anything. Also, new update tomorrow ups light drops from most things, though they are still progressive, so don't expect to go from 365 to 400 straight away.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@stop420snitchin: There is a comprehensive guide here on how to level. Just read through that. It very clearly explains what to do at every step along the way, from 335 to now 400. I even updated it today to go with the information released on Friday about the changes coming tomorrow and how that will effect progression.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.