Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

sharp increase in the number of drops since HoW?

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By OldManLight

i've been playing a few different things (Daily missions, strikes, crucible) and i've gotten 3-4 legendary drops just from completing them, previous to this, i rarely got anything. Can anyone else confirm this?

NinjaPartTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think they said they increased drop rates / changed the loot tables. I know they definitely said they did for Crucible in the big HoW pre-release patch. It's still an RNG thing, though, and I'm still getting a bunch of blues. I'm at about 4 drops too. I think 2 of them were from cryptarch and vanguard rep packages, one from strike and one from Prison of Elders along with an exotic.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I know for Crucible they doubled about everything for it, rep earned, marks earned, chance of gaining gear. I also got my first legendary via blue engram with HoW as well as finding a couple legendary engrams and an exotic in the PoE. The game does seem much more generous now.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You can all thank me since they apparently halved my personal chance to double everyone else's, because engrams are raining down for my friends, but I haven't gotten shit but a half dozen Tokens of Identity that I can't use.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.