Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Weekly Nightfall mission level 28

mrtaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

looking for 2 to help do the mission since it has no matchmaking. currently level 25. Ps4 Mrtaste101

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#2 riostarwind  Moderator

Sure I'm willing to attempt it. I am also level 25 and my psn is neverending.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

You really need to be at, or better yet above, it's level to do the mission. If you've tried the weekly heroic strike at anything below 22 this is very apparent as almost everything one shots you and you don't do squat for damage if you re not at it's level. I'm level 25 atm as well, but have no intention of touching the nightfall stuff until I'm geared (if i have the patience to keep up the gear grind that is).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.