Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Seasonal heroes after season

thenewpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't find specific information about what happens to seasonal characters after the season regarding artisans. Will my artisan training be applied to my normal characters after the season ends? I only have a seasonal character right now, and I don't want to grind through training my blacksmith again.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You can still play them after the season ends but no clue if cross character stuff like crafter levels and paragon points stay.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ares42

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/17152343/end-of-season-what-to-expect-12-30-2014#rollover

Artisan Progress and Recipes

If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans at the end of the Season, their level will transfer to your non-Seasonal Artisans.

Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.