Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

That guy on Youtube who claimed he had played Diablo 3...

broqz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By broqz

So, just incase any of you don't know what i'm talking about...
    Right after Blizzard announced Diablo 3 some guy on Youtube released some video's and made some claims about this game.  Such as what kinda character classes, enemies, and even some story and gameplay tid bit's yet to even be hinted at.  The backlash seemed to be varied but mostly centered around people thinking he was a fake and making it all up. 
    So i ask, does anyone know what happened?  Was he finaly proven false/correct in some matter?
    I will admite some of the things he said sounded interesting weather they are real or not.

timeshero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By timeshero

Do you have a link to the video?

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AndyWilliams24

Yeah, link us dude. I'd like to see this also.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Yeah I hadnt heard anything about this.

broqz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By broqz

hmmm... weak i'm not sure what the video was called.  I believe if you search the Youtube with the something like "diablo 3 t2darlantan"  .  Then look for a video wuith some sorta overweight white guy with short dark hair and glasses.  He had posted some other video's about WoW and Mythos also if that would help...

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Termite

I do desire a link, for I have not seen this video

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Demilich
    broqz said:
    "So, just incase any of you don't know what i'm talking about...
    Right after Blizzard announced Diablo 3 some guy on Youtube released some video's and made some claims about this game.  Such as what kinda character classes, enemies, and even some story and gameplay tid bit's yet to even be hinted at.  The backlash seemed to be varied but mostly centered around people thinking he was a fake and making it all up. 
    So i ask, does anyone know what happened?  Was he finaly proven false/correct in some matter?
    I will admite some of the things he said sounded interesting weather they are real or not.

..."
    That is really old news, but basically he made a video after all that shit saying that he didn't have cancer and he just made a video out of the high res gameplay trailer and the images on the website.
    broqz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By broqz

so admited he was lying eh? hmm... kinda lame.  oh well, i kinda like the idea of getting to choose whether you attacked Hell or Heaven near the end game.
    thanks for the heaads up.

LordWhite1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By LordWhite1

the chance that some random kid would have "leaked" information or heaven forbid managed to play any kind of demo is pretty ridiculous at this point, whenever a big name title is revealed their is always a douche who claims they know stuff others dont about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.