Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

Disabling player ghosts in multiplayer

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

This is my one major gripe with pretty much any Rally game. the need to show player ghosts during a rally race. for me its distracting as all hell. Yet in every game they never let you diable them. i really dont need to see if a car is a head of me or not. il find that out at the end of the race. Its cool if you (the reader) can deal with them. i just wish they give me an option for turning them off. I cant be the only person who feels this way? 

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

I can see the validity of wanting it off as well as wanting it on.  Definitely should be a toggle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.