Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Aug 18, 2013

Disney Infinity is an action-adventure video game based on Disney properties which uses physical toy figures. The game features in-game play sets and a toy box mode that allows users to create levels using mixed-and-matched content.

Clearly the reason the forum is dead is everyone is in-game

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Grabbed three power disk packs and they were all the same. Mulans Horse and Cinderellas Chariot. That was a pretty huge bummer.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Does anyone know what the exclusive Toys R Us ones are?

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rebgav

Eh, I'm planning on buying this tomorrow but from what I've seen it looks like you have to spend some significant time playing the campaigns to unlock stuff for the toybox mode. Some of the characters seem really well designed (The Incredibles in particular) so it could be a lot of fun to build levels for them - and making Pixar-themed racetracks could be dope as hell.

The power disc stuff seems like the worst kind of hateful, exploitative bullshit though. Seems like there'll be a bunch of unique vehicles in there too but I have no intention of blind-buying two tokens at a time for $6 a pop, that shit is the cutting edge of videogames' carny business scumbaggery.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genfuyung: Someone on twitter was saying the packs can be read through the packaging so you can return them if they're a dupe.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Grabbed three power disk packs and they were all the same. Mulans Horse and Cinderellas Chariot. That was a pretty huge bummer.

If they're like the Lego and Mega Bloks mystery packs, they have a code printed somewhere on the packaging that resembles what is contained inside.

I would buy 5 at a time and make sure the number is different and always got different stuff.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Genfuyung

@bane122 said:

@genfuyung: Someone on twitter was saying the packs can be read through the packaging so you can return them if they're a dupe.

That would be great to know. Unfortunately I opened all the ones I bought. I bought them at toysrus where they were 5 dollars per pack and it was buy one get one for a dollar.

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want to get into this game, but it seems so expensive and there are so many new games coming out in the next few weeks.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genfuyung: I figured it was too late this time but thought it useful for the future.

The random nature of those things is just bullshit.

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane122 said:

@genfuyung: I figured it was too late this time but thought it useful for the future.

The random nature of those things is just bullshit.

Yeah as soon as I opened the second pack I was pretty bummed. And then the third pack was the exact fucking same. I couldn't believe it.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I bought the game and a bunch of characters. PS3 version is broken because of the day one patch. Videogames.

JoelHulsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it's just me, but I'm just not "getting" this game. I bought the starter set for the 360, several of the add-on discs, as well as Italian sports car from Cars and weird squid-face dude from Pirates. I have about an hour in, but really still don't know what to "do." I played a short adventure with Mr. Incredible and only managed to get silver. I took him off the base and went with the sports car and did 2 races and got silver.

So what am I missing???

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fell into the game hard. Got the game, Villians and Cars sets and two power packs. One Power Pack was two Tangeled's. The next was one Alice in Wonderland and a Tangeled. The game itself came with a Tangled.

Too much Tangled. -_-

jermz678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just picked up the starter kit for Wii U and one power pack. No doubles! I think I'm going to max these characters before I get more. I'm having a lot of fun ( mostly playing the pirates campaign and toy box mode).

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ordered the Cars and Lone Ranger playsets since Amazon had them on sale, should get the former midway through September and the latter on Thursday. No idea when I'm gonna go and actually get the starter kit, late September or October properly. Busy pre-fall for video games.

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@joelhulsey: Maybe Disney isn't your thing considering you called Davy Jones the "weird squid-face dude"

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Barrock

Just played around 2 hours co-op in Carsland. Quite fun, though my gaming OCD makes me collect EVERYTHING.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not touching anything with Mystery Boxes. Physical or otherwise. Seems neat though, but definitely not for me.

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought a starter pack yesterday, girlfriend and I played for 2 hours last night and had an absolute blast. I haven't even touched a playset as I just got the starter pack so we can't yet play co-op in playset. I'm going back to Toys R Us tomorrow to buy the sidekicks pack, the Cars set and the Lone Ranger set. They got me god dammit.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hey quick question about the game. Been on MU for awhile and got to the point to where I have no more quests in any area. I haven't finished the area as I'm missing the Tiny Terror and Glow Urchin item and the score is at 707 (me) 711 (them). I have Mike and Sully but is Randell prevelent to beating this area? And how to progress
    Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Barrock

Hey quick question about the game. Been on MU for awhile and got to the point to where I have no more quests in any area. I haven't finished the area as I'm missing the Tiny Terror and Glow Urchin item and the score is at 707 (me) 711 (them). I have Mike and Sully but is Randell prevelent to beating this area? And how to progress

I'm in the same boat as you, but haven't finished all the challenges. I can't access the frat row anymore, it's like the area won't load.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I jumped right into the Toybox mode with a friend and I'm loving the hell out of this game.

Birdman_LIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gone crazy. I own all characters except the Loan Ranger stuff. Although old west buildings would be sweet. Can't wait for the Toy Story figures to be released in October. I love playing with my 4 year old. We start on a blank island and she just says "Daddy I want a bridge over there". Then I challenge myself to build a different type of "bridge" every time. Some of my most inventive levels have been built that way. Only with I had more sky selections and terrain skins.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.