5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Divine indeed. The important things and the little things add up to make this something truly special. 0

Okay, this game truly came as a surprise to me. I'd heard of the Divinity series, but never played any of the games and wasn't even aware this was coming out. Then I saw the first minutes of this on UPF and I knew immediately I had to get it. And oh boy what a good decision that was, because this game is just amazing.Let's start this off with the game's world and combat system.The world is huge (even though it may not look like it at the start) and gorgeous and there's a lot of hidden stuff ever...

Adventure is Often Painful, but Worth It 0

I love Divinity: Original Sin. It isn't without flaws, but I don't rate games on their technical excellence, or their lack of bugs. To me, a five star game must absorb more time than is normally required to complete the game, it must immerse me in a world that is somehow unique and interesting, and it must provide game mechanics that are not only addictive, but intelligently implemented and interesting. Divinity: Original Sin hits on all of these notes, and when it misses, it barely misses at al...