Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

DJ Hero 2 adds freestyle scratching and crossfading, as well as scored vocal gameplay to the mix in this DJ-ing rhythm game.

Real Deadmau5 show i went to on October 23 2010

bgomers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bgomers

I haven't bought dj hero 2 yet, but since Deadmau5 is a playable character, I want it so much more now.

lways" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>     

if you want to listen to more trance music, check out the Trance around the World by Above and Beyond podcast, new tracks from around the world every week
    tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By tomance

I'm a huge trance fan.  I listen to TATW every week along with tiesto's club life.  I really want to go to a show eventually.  Not many of my friends are as big of fans as me.  I'm hoping to try and go to Ultra Music Festival in Miami.  

bgomers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bgomers

a good way to find shows that are coming near you is using jambase.com, you just put in your favorite artists and it tells you if and when there coming to your area. If you have itunes, it pulls your favorite artists directly from there, thats how i find my shows. I wanna go to tiesto next month but tickets are going for over $150...

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I saw Deadmau5 in July of this year, and it was a great show. He totally faked us out at the end when he began to play Strobe in its 10 minute entirety, but stopped after the intro. It was alright though, since he had played the Club Edit earlier in the show.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Afroman269

I do like me some Deadmau5. Wouldn't mind seeing him when I get the chance but my top priority would be to see Daft Punk once they start touring again which hopefully should be next year.

bgomers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bgomers

I'd love to see Daft Punk too. I'd also like to see Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Benny Benassi, and the Chemical Brothers. Deadmau5 sure put on a great show though, the visuals were absolutely amazing and I really like his music.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @Peacemaker said:
    " I'm a huge trance fan.  I listen to TATW every week along with tiesto's club life.  I really want to go to a show eventually.  Not many of my friends are as big of fans as me.  I'm hoping to try and go to Ultra Music Festival in Miami.   "
    Same. I wanted to go and see Above & Beyond last year but no one else was interested. It's kind of rough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.