Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

wireless controllers

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fresh2deafbill

on the bombcast a couple weeks ago, jeff mentioned that only the renegade edition would include a wireless controller. however i have heard differently from other sources. so does the standard bundle come with a wireless controller or not?

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DriveupLife

Unfortunately this has been a topic of discussion since the renegade edition was announced. Some claim the standard is wired and the renegade is wireless. Some claim that both packages have a wireless controller. The only matter of fact is that the renegade edition is wireless, that isn't disputed. Since reviewers are just now getting review packages and whatnot, we might not have a definitive answer until the 27th of October, which is pretty crazy in my opinion.

But I've got the renegade reserved in full, so I don't have to worry about this problem :)

morphinekiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By morphinekiss

Both editions of the bundle include wireless controllers, and they're powered by 2 AA batteries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZoexXT4lVU

These guys have a preview with a hands-on of the turntable.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah they're all wireless, confirmed I just got the non-renegade one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.