Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DoDonPachi Saidaioujou

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 20, 2012

The sixth entry in Cave's Donpachi series of sci-fi bullet hell shoot-'em-ups.

Region-free confirmed!

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Good news to all of the shoot-'em-up fans out there; after several months of waiting for updates about a possible Western release and/or region-free status, Cave has confirmed via Twitter that the upcoming Xbox 360 release of DoDonPachi Saidaioujou will be region-free, meaning that it can be freely played on consoles from any region.

Since by all appearances SDOJ will be Cave's final DDP game, their final CV1000 arcade game, and quite possibly their final Xbox 360 game, it's a good opportunity to round out your collection.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

All I need to say about how excited I am is that the instant I got the news, I dropped $170 on a Limited Edition pre-order with the fastest possible shipping. And I've tried to be conservative with money recently.

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This game shamed me so badly. I'm looking forward to being able to play it in private.

mcbonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By mcbonjon

I was really happy to hear this news. Like you @icemael, I managed to find a Limited Edition of the game and can't wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.