Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Daily Dota 5/30/2013 -- Why the Kunkka blame?

Avaren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I made this video to showcase some Dota-level blamery that occurred today.

I hope it can be avoided in the future.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MariachiMacabre

This doesn't seem like a big deal at all.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

First boat actually only hit Panda and Pugna (torrent hit the other two; Weaver dodged both). What they were complaining about is the fact that they didn't initiate with the boat; it came out after they had already been jumped. Second boat was a good boat and they labeled it as such.

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No he is actually right. You use the boat to start the fights rather then once the fight is already starting. Which is why Knukka is one of the harder heros to play, the boat can be amazing...it just requires precision and foresight. Plus saying "We need a boat" is pretty polite. They could have freaked out on Knukka and called him all sorts of names / told him to uninstall...etc the standard insults. That second boat though shows how great a pretty much perfect one is, which he was complimented for.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I find it pretty funny you felt the need to make a video but anyway. @ajamafalous and @indiefinch have pretty much summed up my thoughts, I think it's fair to say we all played poorly in that match.

schnoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By schnoo

Brads team could have initiated across the river if they knew that the panda wasn't an illusion which they didn't, they also didn't communicate in any way to kunkka that they wanted him to initiate. Even with perfect positioning and precognition Kunkka could not have offset the radiants terrible positioning, limited vision and poor farm once the fight started.

Whining on the Daily Dota is probably it's biggest problem, especially when the game isn't going their way. I know it's easy to blame other people during a game.

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Have you ever actually played Dota? "Need a boat to start things off" is advice, not blaming and especially not Dota-level blaming.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

First boat actually only hit Panda and Pugna (torrent hit the other two; Weaver dodged both). What they were complaining about is the fact that they didn't initiate with the boat; it came out after they had already been jumped. Second boat was a good boat and they labeled it as such.

this

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.