Extra Invites Thread

#1 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

Since a lot of people just received extra invites, i decided to make a thread so duders can give their's away.

I'll start.

To receive my invite tell me

a) what my username is a reference to

b) what is my avatar pic a reference to

First duder that gets it right gets the invite!

#2 Edited by 1nfinitum (200 posts) -

Really? I didn't get an invite. :(

Also, Adventure Time Lumpy Space Princess. Give it to the next person that wants one.

Oh nevermind, misread the username part. I have no clue what that's a reference too, but it sounds familiar.

#3 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@The_Drizzle: Aqua teen hunger force

#4 Posted by Veiasma (194 posts) -

a) ATHF

b) adventure time

#5 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

@Veiasma said:

a) ATHF

b) adventure time

Winnar!, PM me your steam name duder

#6 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4247 posts) -

I got 2 invites to give away! To win mine, you must answer these completely unfair questions (because I don't give a fuck!):

• Who is the greatest video game character of all time? This isn't an opinion question because IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING FACT, SUCKA
  • What is Eve spelled backwards? IT'S A TRICK QUESTION...or is it...
  • What is undoubtedly the most important feature in ANY MOTHAFUCKIN MMO 1.) A boob slider 2.) engaging combat 3.) a rich-detailed story

THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS. WINNERS WILL BE PM'D. LOSERS WILL BE SHUNNED. DON'T FUCK IT UP.

#7 Posted by Shirogane (3563 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: I just want to point out your third question has a serious lack of the '/dance' option.

#8 Posted by DillonWerner (1522 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: 1.Uhh IDK!!!!!!!!!! SNKAE? GOKU? FREEMAN? GMAN? ED EDD AND EDDY?CALL OF DUTY? 2. EVE BACKWARDS IS EVE LIKE RACECAR AND STEP ON NO PETS! 3.THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS PROBABLY A RICH STORY, EVEN THOUGH BOOBS ARE NICE

#9 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4247 posts) -

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT ONE CODE IS GONE, BUT WE STILL GOT ONE LEFT UP IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA YOU FEEL ME?

#10 Posted by Floope (190 posts) -

Just ask me for one, as I have two. GO.

#11 Posted by Sikila (70 posts) -

@RobbleWobble: Can I have one pretty please?

#12 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

@RobbleWobble: I would love one. :)

#13 Posted by StarvingGamer (7913 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: 1. The player

2. evE

3. A boob slider as long as there's a waist slider and hip slider as well

#14 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: YO FELICIA DAWG

YO ITS EVE BACKWARDS IS EVE EVE

YO I MEAN LIKE BOOBS DAWG

#15 Posted by Cheesebob (1230 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ITS GOTTA BE BIG BOOOOOOOOOOOO 2) EVE SPELT MOTHERFUCKING BACKWARDS IS EVE MOTHERFUCKER 3) I LIKE ENGAGING COMBAT, BUT I LIKE DEM TITTIES TOO!

#16 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

If anyone still has a code to spare i would personally love one.

Played LoL for the larger part of last year but eventually burned out due to them constantly adding new characters that rake a multitude of patches to bring into balance.

#17 Posted by Wolfrum_920 (103 posts) -

I wouldn`t mind one either. Iv got a friend who is DYING to teach me this game after i played LoL with him and i and dying to learn :p

#18 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (677 posts) -

I'd love one. I'd really like to get into the game.

#19 Posted by isles (232 posts) -

If anyone wants a CS:GO invite for a Dota 2 key please let me know!

#20 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1327 posts) -

I have an extra key, reply with an offer whether it is a game or beta or something, if no one has anything I want I'll just give it to the first person in a few days

#21 Posted by Darkbulborb (11 posts) -

@SirPsychoSexy:

Hey, i'm really looking for a beta key, long time.

I don't really have money, but I guess I can ask my mother for some money for example audiosurf, something like that.

Let me know, if you still have the key, I would really, really appreciate it if I could have it.

#22 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1327 posts) -

@Darkbulborb: I was going to PM and give it to you, but I actually want someone who is a part of the Giantbomb community to get it. All 3 of your posts have been asking for a key, so sorry dude.

#23 Posted by Darkbulborb (11 posts) -

@SirPsychoSexy:

But, But, when I have a DOTA 2 beta key i'll become part of the community. A friend adviced me here. So you can't expect me to talk about something I haven't even played and become a part of the community, can you really?

Please give me a chance (a)

#24 Posted by FonkyMucker (144 posts) -

@Darkbulborb: Pick a Champion............

TRIAL BY COMBAT!

(for winterfell!)

#25 Posted by Darkbulborb (11 posts) -

@FonkyMucker:

Well I viewed a few champions on youtube, and a few drew my interest

The broodmother, spider army :D

The sort of scorpion, he can burrow underground, cool

The skeleton king, two headed dragon.

I would really like to get in this game

#26 Edited by Do_The_Manta_Ray (564 posts) -

@SirPsychoSexy:

For what it's worth, mate; I can vouch for this Darkbulborb. He's one of those ugly-ass lurkers (he really isn't pretty, but it's not his fault, genetics and all that) who's been around the site and hasn't made an account for god knows how long. Played a lot of games with him over the years and he's a decent bugger; and something of a MOBA enthusiast. All in all, you could certainly do worse with handing out keys. Hell, you'll probably make his month; and wouldn't that just render you brimming with fuzzy, warm feelings? I've got myself a BETA key since last august or so, and am always looking for more bombers to play with.

Whatever your decision, hit me up with your steam user name and we can get some games together sometime, eh?

@Darkbulborb: Keep it in your pants, my good friend.

@FonkyMucker: Season 2, Episode 1; watched it three times already. And that despite having read the book twice. Somebody halt this madness!

#27 Posted by FonkyMucker (144 posts) -

@Do_The_Manta_Ray: And yet again I end up making a GoT reference on a thread it had no reason being on. Oh well, since I already started.....I think I am going to wait for them all to come out and binge out on a clash of Kings. I would like to see how they do the end of the book It could be epic or disappointing

@Darkbulborb: I would recommend "Doink the Clown". His little friend "Dink" may be permitted.

#28 Posted by Do_The_Manta_Ray (564 posts) -

@FonkyMucker: Just know you're not alone. Men all over the world suffer from SOIAFINGITIS. (Which raises a question; all that screwing and raping and not even a mention of genital disease. Strange place, westeros.) I've been secretly gleaming information from different parts of the net and I know for sure that one of the later episodes (8-9) is called "Blackwater", which suggests that we'll actually be seeing some full-scale war as opposed to how they handled Tyrion's last great combat effort in season one (took a mallet to the head from a friendly though somewhat reeking tribesman, woke up after the battle). It doesn't seem an impossibility considering the vastly increased budget that the series has been afforded for the second season. I'm more concerned with how they're going to handle Daenerys' visit to ye' old horror-shack; it was described in such a surreal fashion in the book and I have issues imagining it transformed to the screen without looking like a scene ripped straight out of Harry Potter. (Trying my best to avoid spoilers here and failing, I'm aware.)

But I suggest we stop talking about GoT in a DOTA thread; matter of courtesy. So to get us back on track -

" I'm the Juggernaut... Bitch." Jugger may not be my favourite character anymore, but god damn it, he's gotta' win a prize for Mr. congeniality. "I wish I could scratch my nose.."

#29 Posted by galfisk (136 posts) -

Anyone got a spare key laying about?

#30 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

I just got two invites to give away, add me to steam (ID is same as here: Rattle618 ) and I´ll be happy to pass them along.

#31 Posted by Starfishhunter9 (369 posts) -

I hate to revive an old thread but if anyone has a spare key I would be really grateful if you would send it my way. Dota was the first real same I got into as a teenager and I absolutely love the heroes and the action of the game.

#32 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

I don't have any spare myself, but a heads up: playdota.com has been running daily beta key draws. So if you fancy yourself lucky, try that. There's also a lot of friendly people on reddit.com/r/dota2 that are able to give one away - just don't make a thread asking for one, wait until someone makes a thread.

#33 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1041 posts) -

I've got two invites for the two people who can best make a case to me for why they want to play. You don't have to be an expert, just explain why the invite won't be going to waste. Talking about why you love DotA so much certainly won't hurt, though. Send me a PM!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.