Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Request regarding the Giant Bomb guild

bassman2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

Hey all,

I have encountered a similar request from some people in the Giant Bomb chatroom, and just wanted to put it here in the forums as a formal request.

Would it be possible to remove some of the players from the main Giant Bomb guild who have been inactive for >6 months? If so, then it would be possible to make room for people who have been in the Giant Bomb Overflow guild for just as long, if not longer.

I've personally been in GBO for about a year now, maybe more, and would love to join GB proper.

Thanks a ton!

-Alex (in-game name is Mom's Spaghetti, we've probably played together haha)

Avatar image for omniscientcajun
    omniscientcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'd echo this point. GBO has been OK for me since I started playing Dota about a year ago, but it'd be nice to be in GB proper.

Avatar image for porkchopexpress77
    PorkChopExpress77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

I'd appreciate a guild invite as well. Creeping up on 1000 hours of Dota 2, not currently in either guild.

Thanks!

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Its also surprising the number of people I have met on the guild(s) that have no idea what giantbomb is. Not much we can do about that, but its still interesting.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By brownsfantb

@bassman2112: I KNOW YOU.

And I would love to get into the regular GB guild as well.

hankrazorbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know whether GBO is particularly active in the chat room, but I've been a member of the GB guild since whenever and I rarely see anything in there that isn't a mm request that is echoed in the main chat room.

So I wouldn't be too concerned about it, personally.

furiousjodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By furiousjodo

I'd be glad to get into either guild - though I've found the chat room works pretty well for finding games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/FuriousJodo/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.