Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Weekly 12v12 Game?

slayergnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a weekly or monthly time in which we could play the 12v12 format. Looks like it was a lot of fun in the allstar match and custom game with 24 people would be the only way to get a chance to try it out.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I might be up for it, just depends on when we'd play

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I think it's fairly safe to assume that somebody (maybe even Valve themselves) will put out a custom game for it and you could just queue with randoms that way.

Mageknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

12v12 custom games sound like a good way to handle community games. In the past we've experimented with inhouses and often times the skill gap is really wide and... Lots of salt ensues. A goofy custom game mode that gets a bunch of people in and having fun would be super awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.