Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

When do you report?

IcedWhale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IcedWhale

no txt

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

It comes down to what kind of teammate they are.

Cursing doesn't bother me or a one off complaint, but if they are continually verbally abusive to teammates or opposing players that does it for me. A good game depends on teamwork, and people who are toxic to someone having a bad game make that near impossible.

I also reported one guy who kept buying all our sentry & observer wards as Nature's Prophet and then dropping them all at our opponent's well all game long. The whole time he was pretending to be a helpful teammate. That was a funny troll I admit, but totally cost us the game. And watching his replays I saw he did that for the previous ten consecutive games.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

When it gets into gross racist/sexist verbal abuse and/or exploiting the game in ways that are clearly not intended.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.