Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

PS3 Save Issue?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

So I am really enjoying DA2 so far...only problem is I am getting some errors that are keeping me from playing it!  What my game is doing is either getting stuck on a loading screen (no particular one) or random game freezes that require me to do a hard boot of the system.  When the loading screens wouldn't go away I can still access the XMB and "quit game", but then it will take longer than it should and almost reboot the PS3 on its own.  I eventually got tired of starting and restarting the game so I deleted my Game Data and DLC Data and reinstalled them and that kept me freeze/never ending load time free until today when it started again.  I deleted the data so when I get back home from work I can try to reinstall it again and it hopefully work. 

I have tried to research this online and I only find issues concerning Dragon Age: Origins.  Does anyone have any pointers or anyone experiencing the same issues?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sammo21

Nothing?  Really?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BraveToaster

It's a bug, there's nothing we can tell you to fix it. You just have to wait for a patch. The PC version had the same save bug that was eventually patched.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sammo21

That sucks...oh well, no patch yet means I highly doubt we are going to get one for quite a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.