Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

To any UK people who bought the Signature Edition

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ErrorOperator

So I had been waiting until I got christmas money to pre-order Dragon Age 2 and automatically get the signature edition, however I go into my local Game and Gamestation and inquire about if I was to preorder I would get the signature edition but they just look at me dead pan and straight up say they know nothing about it. I would really like it if I didn't have to buy the game online because I want it for certain on day 1. So has anyone else gone into the store and pre-ordered it and actually got the signature edition?

I'm pretty tempted to print off the email and bring it into them just to show them!

No Caption Provided

This image shows how stupid all of this is, in the FAQ it lists a few US retailers who are participating yet in the Pre-Order Now section there is a list of UK Retailers, does this mean you can only get the signature edition in the US?
    Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hairy_Fish

I was going to whenever the snow cleared. I may head up today or tomorrow.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle
    @ErrorOperator: Stores won't be told about every single pre-order deal their company is involved in. If you find it online then odds are you'll have to buy it online. Had signature edition pre-ordered with Play for several months now.
    ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ErrorOperator
    @Hairy_Fish:  How did it go, i've had a terrible experience with postage over the last few weeks so I might just take the plunge and pre-order it from a store even if the people behind the counter dont have a clue about the signature edition.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jimbo
    @ErrorOperator: It's £25 on Game's website.
    Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GunslingerPanda

In my experience the GAME and Gamestation employees are idiots with very little exception, so you're probably stuck with ordering it online.

That's what I do and I always get the game on day one, usually earlier.

FaceInTheCrowd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FaceInTheCrowd

i've had it pre-ordered at shopto for a while now,very rarely go to game stores now as they're usually full of numpties

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.