Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

General First Impressions

• 52 results
    ZheGypsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ZheGypsi
    @DazMoo said:
    " @Charlie How do dragons make you feel, or more specifically playing AS A DRAGON!?!?! your about the only person I've heard of not liking this game, but are you sure it's all fantasy games? Did you play Baldur's? or try somethign newer like Divinity? Or how about any other Bioware games? "
    There will always be someone who doesn't like some games. 
    @Charlie if you really don't enjoy them, try a different game; Bioshock  you might enjoy. The Witcher you would probably love. If you want to give a try to fantasy games, try Ego Draconis.
    Siris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Siris

Is it just me or is loot in games getting extremely boring? I'm so tired of sifting through containers of shit just to have to sift through it again in a big pile of an inventory system.. Item management was OK for a few games, but now? Its just old and boring as hell.

The dialog and story in this game are awesome, I'll stick with it just for those two things alone.

Also, the combat is frustrating if you've ever played a fast-paced action game with better hack and slash sensibilities. You have to let your guy follow a track in everything he does, you don't get to FEEL your guys sword slashing through an enemy.. instead you get to watch some fancy animations, which are rather good.. but boring to control.

I REALLY wish Bioware would have gotten some guts and made Dragon Age something special in all areas of the game, not just its story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.