Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

How Linear is this game?

fflyash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fflyash

I was wondering how linear Dragon Age is. Does it force you through the story or can you travel to different locations like Baldur's Gate games?

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ttocs

You can travel wherever you want to go, at whatever time you want to.  This game is not linear at all.  You are given a big map and a pointer...you have to follow the story up to about 4 hours in where it then lets you take over.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

Well you cant always travel anywhere, it forces you to stay in an area sometimes i seems. But its very very open other than that, way more open I thought it was going to be. I am only 8 hours into the game, and I am really enjoying it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.