Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

New DLC: Witch Hunt

bigchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By bigchief

Hey guys, it's been officially confirmed here that there is a new DLC in the works for Origins that will feature Morrigan, and the warden's search for her. It's slated to come out September 7th,  and was confirmed on the Bioware boards ( here, to be precise) that this will in fact be the last Origins DLC.

One more thing: this screenshot features two things of note. The potential return of Dog, and in the background, a Strider, one of the known enemies from Dragon Age 2 (seen here).

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By fjordson

Date: Available September 7th on PC, Xbox360, and PS3.

Price: $7 [560 BioWare Points, 560 MS Points, $6.99 PSN]

Description:

The dreaded Archdemon has been slain and the advance of the darkspawn halted by a lone, heroic Grey Warden. The kingdom rejoices, but at least one question remains: what happened to Morrigan? The sorceress joined the Wardens cause, but it is said her true purpose was not revealed until the eve of the last battle. She vanished into the shadows, and while rumors claimed she crossed over the mountains into Orlais no trace of her path could be found. She was never heard from again... until now. Nearly a year has passed since the Archdemon's death, and word has reached the Wardens that Morrigan has returned to Ferelden. She has been sighted in the southern wilderness where she was first encountered. Is it truly her? If it is, then why has is she here and what secret does she carry with her? The Warden heads into the forest to find out and tie up this last loose end once and for all.

Key Features:

* Confront Morrigan in this dramatic conclusion to the Origins storyline
    * Earn powerful rewards that transfer into your Awakening and Origins campaign
    * Import your character from Origins or Awakening or create a new, high-level hero!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Noice find! And while the DLC is getting worse per new release, minus the brilliant Leliana's song, I can't help but be excited for this one.  

Both this and the Liara DLC is making this one Wednesday I'm really looking forward to!

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mazik765

Awesome but...how the hell is a guy supposed to keep his S-Rank with this shit going on?!

bigchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By bigchief
    @Abyssfull said:
    " Noice find! And while the DLC is getting worse per new release, minus the brilliant Leliana's song, I can't help but be excited for this one.   Both this and the Liara DLC is making this one Wednesday I'm really looking forward to! "
    Well, I've been enjoying the DLC, but you're right, Leliana's song was a cut above the rest. Hopefully, since this is another DLC that's focused on a companion character it will be equally high value. I also hope it's more story focused than some of the ones they've released recently.

But man, this and Shadow Broker come out the day college starts back up for me. I dunno what I'm gonna do about  that.
    bibledoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bibledoctor

I'm more excited about this than I am about the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC, i'm interested in seeing how they wrap this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.