Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Seasons Don't Fear the *Grim Reaper*

AkuroBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AkuroBedlam

So i've noticed some obvious problems i've created for myself in this DLC section. Don't get me wrong, I loved the ability to get Shadow, Archmage, and Master of Arms without much work (originally accidental with the Master, but i don't like rouges much). Now a few things to avoid. A: Blood Mages are particularly useless for this achievement seeing as the Harvester usually resists Blood Wound, and the Skeletons... well they lack blood. I've been trying to find a decent guide for this one, since it's going to probably be one of the last to get, since most of the achievements are simply multiple playthroughs with different choices or searching for a particular item for a while.

Mage is my personal favorite, now i could use some assistance. I haven't seen TOO much on how to program the Golem or two dwarves. I know one dwarf is a baneful attractor and distracts the monsters, the golem needs all  of his research notes etc... but i'm trying to figure out the best mage kit combo, since my Robes of Avernus, and well most of my weapons and armor didn't transfer over from origins. Trying to work with what they give me there as far as runes and items are concerned. 

If you skipped the wall of text XD then here are the basics:
    Should i just go on another playthrough with a mage and get items that will xfer over?
    Can my Awakening's character be xfered to GoA dlc?
    what Tactics should i use for the golem and dwarves?
    What mage kits are suggested for this achievement?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.